Le Gros Bon Sens invites you to a Costume Ball in front of City Hall this January 26th, 2009 at 6pm
- just because we wear masks doesn’t mean we’re violent
- our masks are used to protect us from the police apparatus which is already too controlling
- our masks can be a form of expression as well as a way to maintain our anonymity
- we like dressing up and having a good time
The group Le Gros Bon Sens invites the Montreal population to participate in a Costume Ball held in honour of our right to anonymity, this Monday at 6pm in front of City Hall.
275 rue Notre-Dame est
You must wear a mask; opera masks will be available to those who don’t have one.
Progressive Montreal and Quebec organizations are invited to resist this new rule by doing the following:
- circulate this invitation to the Costume Ball in your own networks
- come and join in our Costume Ball
- print and distribute fliers (downloadable in French here)
- publicly demonstrate your support to Le Gros Bon Sens, either by being present or by means of a press release
- get involved!
The agenda of the Municipal Council meeting on January 26th at 7pm, is available here (the point in question is 41.05):