In the month since the publication of Bromma’s The Worker Elite: Notes on the “Labour Artistocracy”, the book has been met with a lot of interest, including several reviews which raise a number of questions related to the text that folks may be interested in. So here’s a roundup of what i am aware of so far:
- The Worker Elite reviewed on MLM Mayhem
- The Worker Elite reviewed on The Workers Dreadnought
- Nikolai Brown reviews The Worker Elite on anti-imperialism.com
- Gabriel Kuhn reviews The Worker Elite on alpineanarchist.org
- Steven Darcy provides a more negative review, in “Exploitation” versus “Privilege” in Class Analysis posted on The Public Autonomy Project
Links to more reviews will be posted as they become available.
(Readers interested in the arguments put forth in The Worker Elite may also be interested in the attempt by Mike Ely of kasama to engage with what he calls “parasitism theory” [parts one and two], and this useful rejoinder by the comrades at anti-imperialism.com)