On November 19th, join UPPING THE ANTI
and DJs Saira Chhibber and Nik Red
as we celebrate the launch of
— DJs Saira Chhibber and Nik Red —
— Raffle, Dancing, Politics, Fun —
Admission: $10 (includes new issue).
No one turned away for lack of funds.
Subscribers get in free.
UPPING THE ANTI NUMBER NINE includes:
– Interview with Eli Clare on disability and trans activism
– Interview with Sherene Razack on Casting Out: The Eviction of Muslims from Western Law and Politics
– Chris Hurl and Kevin Walby on the Canadian Union of Students, 1965-69
– Ben Saifer on campus Palestine solidarity activism and Israel-advocacy “dialogue” initiatives
– Kate Milley on anti-Native organizing and the “Caledonia Crisis”
– Roundtable retrospective on the tenth anniversary of anti-WTO mobilizations in Seattle, 1999
– Roundtable on anti-Olympics organizing
– And More…